Friday, May 14, 2010

off my lazy bum

hello! shaloha! こんにちは!

So I am finally finally FINALLY getting off my lazy bum and starting a blog! Because this is my blog and I can do whatever I want with it, you will probably see: life in the motherland, recipes and food porn and adventures in cookery, hiking and other shenanigans, Engrish, posts about me freaking out about what to do with my life, and any other random thoughts I may have/be inspired by.

Welcome to my brain!

1 comment:

  1. hi i love you and your new blog! while i too freak out way too often about what to do with my life, i am too lazy to write about it in my blog (can't really make myself write anything other than picture captions, really), so i am excited to see what thought processes and wisdomosity you come up with!

    by the way, did i mention that i love you?

    ReplyDelete