No, I don't have any stories for you regarding salacious behavior. Unfortunate, I know. I just like that word. But I'm just letting you know that I'M BACK from OKINAWA- tan and beached/kayaked/scuba-dived/frolicked out. Pictures to come (hopefully soon!). It was a pretty epic trip but I'm glad to be back to my normal life and can safely say that after two weeks of not being home, I only had to kill one roach last night (re: frantically run around spraying said roach and nudging it's twitching almost-carcass out the door. ew.)
love you all! more updates to come.
ps- can i just complain about how the firefighters in training (yes, there is a firefighter training academy across the street from my apt) served as a natural alarm at 6:30am this morning- a whole 45 minutes before i intended to wake up??? WHY must they shout and chant while they run and do drills SO FREAKING EARLY IN THE MORNING??? okay, vent over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment