Friday, September 17, 2010

the students: dream jobs

activity: write about your dream job.
responses:
1. cock-- cook? (even though the word we went over was "chef"). this was literally the only word written on the worksheet.

2. a brewer
I want to be a brewer. First, I like beer. It is very tasty. (should he be telling me this?) Second, I want to know about beer. That's because I don't know about beer. And third, I want to study about the fungi. And I have to study very hard. But it is fun for me. So I want to be a brewer.

3. bride (unfortunately this and 'housewife' were quite popular)
I finally want bride! Because I want have childrens, and I want to have very happy family. So I will found very good fate person. Comon! fate Person♥

4. job-hopping part time worker (slightly sad)
I don't have dream. I don't have power. I don't have will power. I think a job-hopping part-time worker is best job to me.

5.Kindergarten teacher (how optimistic- kindergarten+glamorous, that's a first)
I want to be a kindergarten teacher in the future. Because I love child :). So I want to go in for child. And kindergarten is a glamourous job because it sing, make, play...
♥ I'm long for it.

6. Dental Hygienist
I want to dental hygienist. Because, I like to go to dental office. I like the smell at dental office. I will marriage at dentistry. (actually, several students wrote about going into a profession to marry a person in said field. hmm.)

7. Archeologist (this boy is so cute, & uses his electronic dictionary very well)
I want to be a arch eologist. I can take part in the excavation of an ancient tomb the exhumation of a dead body.

8. Marilyn Manson (and last but not least...)
I want to be Marilyn Manson. There are three reasons why I think this. First, They are very crazy! Second There songs are very nice!
Third I want to be a bassist. So, I want to be Marilyn Manson.

No comments:

Post a Comment