Friday, September 17, 2010

english is very beautiful

more--
English teacher
I want to be a English teacher. There are 3 reasons why I think this First, my English teacher is very kind and very cool, I respect her. second, I like children, I want to teach English to many children, third, English is very beautiful. It is interested for me to speak English, It makes me happy. so, I want to be a English teacher.

Soccer Player
My dream is to be Soccer player. Because Soccer player have money to burn. and Playing soccer is interesting. So My dream is to be Soccer player.

Hairdresser
I want to be a Hair dresser. It is because I want everyone to be cool or beautiful. And I want people in the world to be happy. Change the hair so change the world!


^-^v [i just learned this one- get it? peace sign? fobtastic!]

1 comment: