oh.em.gee. the other day, my mom sent me an email update on life. an excerpt:Missie took the day off from summer fun and we plus brissa went to see toy story 3. highly recommend this movie. I actually cried through a children's film that's how touching this film was. However i am a little sensitive to dolls and their feelings. In other words I can relate to dolls................He, he, he..........
*back story: my mother loves dolls. from her bugs bunny when she was younger to past/current monchichi obsession to this hideous red-headed clown doll she's named "bozo", she loves them all. Sometimes you can find her talking to them. Or THROUGH them to us, complete with varying tones of voice for different dolls. My siblings and I are concerned.
**at the nursing home my g-pa is at, there is a woman who thinks her toy baby is a real one. it never leaves her side. this may be my mother one day. o____O. i am trying to force her to do sudoku to keep her mind alert and prevent this from happening in the future. will keep you updated. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment