Creeps be everywhere. I don't deny my inner creep. Apparently other people can sense it too:Last week I met up with a friend at a bar after Japanese class in the city. I started talking to this really cool Japanese woman whose English (complete with kiwi accent) is fantastic because she worked as a masseuse Down Under for 7 years. So we're talking and she reveals that she can read palms...and proceeds to do so for my friend Emily. Emily's reading is normal: you may live in a different country in the future, etcetcetc. She reads my palm.
New Friend: "Oh, you are moteru (ie popular with the boys) and you are very creepy/pervy".
Emily: "What about me?"
New Friend: "Oh, you are like 20% creepy. Tasia's like 70%."
*palmface. I was like WHAT THE EFFF????!!!! How do you know me so well? bahahah, jk.
So basically it has been confirmed that I am totally creeptastic and pervy to the max and should be fending off hoards of men as we speak. My life!

I still can't believe you're more of a スケベ than me. i would try harder, but if it's a matter of palm destiny, i suppose there's not much either of us can do.
ReplyDelete